My collection of Apple CD and DVD media includes operating systems, applications, software collections that shipped with devices, promotional media, diagnostic tools, and educational content. In general, Apple-branded CD or DVD examples in original packaging have been presented separately, while single discs or collections of discs are presented chronologically.
Apple CDs from 2002 include:
- Mac OS X v10.2 Install Disc 2 (Version 10.2, 2Z691-3705-A, 2002)
- Getting Started with Mac OS X version 10.2 Self-Paced & Practice Files (691-4118-A, 2002)
- AppleWorks 6 Education Version [Mac OS 8.1 or later (built for Mac OS X) and Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP, Version 6.2.4, 691-3659-A, 2002]
- Software Bundle (603-2348-A, iBook Media, 2002)
- iBook Mac OS 9 Install (Mac OS version 9.2.2, CD version 2.1, 691-3996-A, 2002)
- Software Bundle (603-2787-A, iBook Media, 2002)
- eMac OS X Install Disc 1 (Mac OS version 10.3.3, CD version 1.0, 2Z691-4926-A, 2002)
- eMac OS X Software Restore 9 of 9 (Mac OS X applications, Classic support, CD version 1.0, 2Z691-4933-A, 2002)
- Software Bundle (603-5097, eMac Media, 2002)
- Getting Started with Mac OS X version 10.2, Self-Paced & Practice Files, Not for resale
Apple shipped CD bundles in cardboard envelope packages in 2002. Since each computer required a different number of CDs, various envelope sizes were used to accommodate the number of CDs. A white envelope with a light gray Apple logo is used in this example.